Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Willa is ONE!!!

Willa turns ONE today!!!!! Man, what a year! Some of her Wright-sided fam was here to help her celebrate (and Aunty Carolyn will be here soon!!).

I am sorry that I haven't written lately, it's been a bit of a whirlwind. Thanks to all of you for your support and love in this first year of Willa's life.


 First, some pics from a weekend hike on the Mesa...

Nice pose, Tommy.
Willa wasn't cooperating with the camera!


More vistas!


And from Willa's birthday celebration...
"Mama, this dress makes it kinda hard to crawl..."




Yeah, teeth. 



Birthday celebration!!




"How does this bow look?"

"Mama finally got me to wear a bow on my head!"

Thanks, Uncle Clem!



Our backyard.

"This unwrapping thing is fun!"

New hat!




Willa's cake!! A peach-topped angel food cake. She ate all of the peaches off of the top, going around in a circle.


YUM!









1 comment:

  1. WILLA!!!! YOU ARE SO BIG! You are the coolest 1 year old I know. I hope you had the happiest of birthdays in such a cool place with so many delicious peaches! Your best friend, Erica

    ReplyDelete